“You have a real relationship, and it has meaning.
It is as like your real relationship with God
as equal things are like unto each other” (A Course in Miracles).
CLICK IN TABLE OF CONTENTS
- IMAGES IN A REFLECTING POOL
- PART I: IDENTIFYING THE SELF
- Chapter 1: Learning How to Live Well
- Chapter 2: In Retrospect
- Chapter 3: On Decisions Proving Tough to Make
- Chapter 4: Still Trying to Make the Grade–in Life?
- Chapter 5: Stop and Smell the Roses–and Live!
- Chapter 6: When I Am an Old Woman I Shall Wear Purple. . .
- PART II: LEARNING THROUGH RELATIONSHIPS
- Chapter 7: An Old Dream Revisited
- Chapter 8: David: a REAL Relationship
- Chapter 9: On the Job
- Chapter 10: Learning from Relationships Passing Through
- PART III: RETURNING TO OUR SOURCE
- Chapter 11: After Walking Away from the Garden of Eden
- Chapter 12: Trying to Merit God’s Favor
- Chapter 13: Living under the Gift of Grace
- Chapter 14: An Ever-Closer Walk with God
- Chapter 15: Experiencing the Happy Dreams the Holy Spirit Brings